Where do you find wisdom? Do you search new places to learn?
Over the years of looking for new places to learn from, today I’ve sharing with you things learned from watching the popular TV show Big Bang Theory. With actor Jim Parsons, as Sheldon Cooper. Kaley Cuoco as Penny, Johnny Galecki as Leonard, Simon Helberg as Howard, Kunal Nayyar as Raj.
This show has become a great form of entertainment for both my wife and I, so I created this list so you can both join us in the humor, and maybe learn from the fun and laughs.
A hot beverage is always a great comfort.
- Find the simple things that bring you comfort in life, to help with your troubled times.
- Use those simple tools to help other, Success comes from helping others.
You don’t need to have a fancy degree to walk in outer space.
- Believe in your dreams, no matter how far out they are.
- Don’t let qualifications, titles, age, or education hold you back from what you want to do.
Nothing Beats Grandmas Cookies
- You are never to old to go to grandmas house, her cooking can bring a smile to your face.
- You have to create traditions, as well as pass down those your family gave you.
A Childhood Song is Always the Best Medicine
- Place some faith in those things you grew up with.
- Don’t always count on modern medicine to cure what wrong with you, sometimes its the oldies but goodies that will save the day.
No Matter How Good Looking you are, or how much you know, it will not give you confidence.
- When you comparing yourself to others, it only takes your worst and compares to their best.
- You are the person that needs to build your confidence, and you only.
Love Your Mother, even when she doesn’t approve
- Your parents are not perfect, they love you but don’t understand your path.
- Do what you feel is right, your parents will come around when the time is right.
Disputes can be solved by a roll of the Dice, or a game of Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock
- We cant always get along, we are different, lets all just be ourselves.
- When we cant get along maybe we should play a silly game to how silly we look when fighting.
Hope these help you find some lessons of your own. Did you learn something from a strange place? Do you have life lessons you learn from watching Big Bang Theory? Let us know in the comments below..
Tim Gillette is an Author, Speaker, and Blogger from Dallas TX. Sharing his view with a Rock n Roll Twist. Creating self help and coaching programs like Rock Around Your Blog, Rock n Roll Keys to Business Success, and Rock The Cashbox.