We are now two months into the year 2011. This past month I have stepped up my blogging and I’m doing this in the midst of lots of life challenges. I’m not going to list the challenges. Instead, I wanted to put out a short blog today about the goals of this blog – and every blog I write – for you, my readers.
First, thanks to those of who have subscribed to this blog and who have it emailed to you. Also thanks to those who leave comments and tell me how something I’ve said motivates you to make changes in life before it’s too late. If you have just read through and not made comments, here is your chance. There is a comment section at the bottom of each blog and a tab to add comments. I really welcome those remarks.
I have set a goal for this blog and every blog I post and it is to always give content that is helpful for my readers on some level. I have seven different areas that all work together with the people I help and my goals for each blog address these areas:
1. Living an Ideal Life. This is about helping those who want to make their lives ideal, to live a dream lifestyle, or to make life so it’s perfect for them.
2. Mean What You Say. Be a “man of your word.” This is an area of growth – looking at areas of life to see if you need to improve on being an honest person. I personally always take it as a compliment when I’m told I am “a man of my word” or “you get what you see” or “you’re the real thing, dude.”
3. Personal Growth. Almost every blog I post has an element addressing personal growth. The truth is, I write a lot more than actually gets posted, but my editors are especially focused, as I am, on expanding my contributions in the category of Personal Growth.
4. Being a Rockstar. Yes it’s one word. I am Rocker Life Coach. I was a rockin’ dude long before I was a coach. But the area that helps people, shall we say, be the “superstar,” or “most outstanding” in what they do, is what I’m talking about here. I’m actually working on a blog to make a Wikipedia Dictionary definition of the word “rockstar” for use in my personal business design.
5. Spiritual Growth. As I have stated before, I am a born-again Christian. While many things that people read about me are about having a positive attitude and mindset, you will find from time to time that I post specifically based on a word from the Bible. I feel, as a Christian, that everything in that Book has something in it to help people grow through anything. So you will see some posts about growing spiritually.
6. Success. This is another topic that appears in most of my blogs. I want you to be successful in all that you do. I only hope my words inspire you to be successful where you are while working towards the next mountaintop you are reaching for.
7. Second Chances. Starting over in life is something I have had to do more times than most people – and a few of those times starting over with nothing but the clothes on my back. I know of many of stories about people who have gone through the same things I have. I love to share this. It’s the foundation of why I am a life coach. It is my niche in life, helping you start over, and this time helping you succeed in every way you can to reach for the stars, to be a Rockstar in life.
I will be writing all year about these seven topics so you can use them to help you grow, not just a few words to fill space, but quality writing to help you think about how you can be a better person.
Next, starting this week you will notice we are going to a minimum of four blogs a week, basically a posting every other day. (I hope my editors can keep up. [We can –-the editors] but they are two very beautiful ladies in my life and I like to keep them close.)
The next step will be to have daily posts Monday through Friday beginning in June or July. There will also be a weekend update, bringing the number to six blogs a week.
There are some other special things we will change as the year goes on. In March I will be posting blogs talking about challenges in peoples’ lives. Each blog will be a spotlight on someone’s life and how they faced a major challenge, or were put to the test. It will include a part of the blog written by these people, in their own words. So we are still looking for people who have a story to include in this. But there’s more to come on that, with an announcement blog on the First of March.
Last we will have guest blogs throughout the year. If you have anything that relates to the mission at Rocker Life Coach and the topics above, it starts by making comments to this blog below. You must also be on our mailing list, or a friend of our fan page on FaceBook, so people can see you’re real.
OK. These are a few teasers about what is to come and an outline of the goals and promises I make to you, my readers. Let’s make 2011 the greatest year yet of growth and living the dream with Rocker Life Coach.
I’m Tim Gillette, Rocker Life Coach, asking you to Live… Love… Rock on. If these blogs have helped you and if you would like one-on-one help achieving your dreams or finding direction in your life, contact me and let’s see how the Rocker Life Coach can help you live your dream